Additives / Special Products.
Permasolid® Texture Component SA 101 coarse / SA 102 fine.
Permasolid® Texture Component SA 101 coarse and Permasolid® Texture Component SA 102 fine are additives for Permasolid® HS Automotive Top Coat 275 and can be used to convert the top coat into a textured coating.
This top coat can then be used for painting plastic parts of vehicles.
Permasolid® Matting Components.
Permasolid® Matting Component MA 110 gives Permasolid® HS Clear Coats and Permasolid® HS Automotive Top Coat 275 a matt top coat finish on metal and plastic parts.
Permasolid® Matting Component MA 100 gives Permasolid® HS Automotive Top Coat 275 a matt top coat finish on plastic parts.
Permasolid® Elastic Additive 9050.
Permasolid® Elastic Additive 9050 is an additive based on special polyester resins.
It is used to adjust the following products to the elasticity required for painting plastic parts:
- Permasolid® HS surfacer
- Permasolid® HS clear coats
- Permacron® MS clear coats
- Permasolid® HS automotive top coat 275
- Permacron® MS automotive top coat 257 / 730
- Permafleet® HS surfacer
- Permafleet® HS clear coats
- Permafleet® 2K top coats 630 / 670 / 675
- PercoTop® 2K top coats
Permasolid® Elastic Additive 9050 gives the paint system a lasting high degree of elasticity.
Permasolid Speed-TEC Plastic Additive 9260
The innovative Permasolid® Speed-TEC Plastic Additive 9260 provides both Speed-TEC surfacers with direct-to-plastic adhesion properties and the required flexibility, so that less process steps and products are needed for the repair of plastic car parts.
- can be mixed directly with the surfacer.
- easy to apply as the known low viscosity with nice flow and laydown direct from the spray gun is retained.
- delivers time savings for the repair of plastic car parts
- allows most efficient and fastest key to key repair times for new plastic car parts.
Permasolid® HS Accelerator 9025.
Permasolid® HS Accelerator 9025 is a special drying accelerator for spot repairs in certain Permasolid® HS Clear Coats and in Permasolid® HS Automotive Top Coat 275. The Clear Coats and Top Coats stay VOC compliant in the indicated mixing ratio.
field of application:
- only for small areas
- do not apply on horizontal areas
Permahyd® Blend-In Additive 9005.
Permahyd® Blend-In Additive 9005 helps to achieve an invisible blend with Permahyd® base coat 280/285/286.
It serves to facilitate blending.
Permacron® Speed Blender 1036.
Permacron® Blend-In Additive 1036 was developed to guarantee easy blending-in of 2K clear coats and top coats.
- easy to use (in its pure form)
- good wetting on all substrates
- very fine fade-out to the old finish