Spies Hecker Training.
Spies Hecker training – worldwide.
Our customers at Spies Hecker are provided with excellent expert support in 54 Training Centers worldwide. International standards and modern seminars set high criteria in any of these Centers. The training courses focus on all the practical aspects of refinishing.
In-depth knowledge of the market, technical experience, and constructive dialogue – these are the basis for the courses. Across the globe, skilled trainers are there to support the bodyshops. They develop tailor-made advanced courses covering every aspect of refinishing.
International communication between Spies Hecker experts ensures a quick information flow. Market trends and requirements are perceived early and addressed with new hands-on solutions.
Simply closer. Equipment, products and personal support – the ultimate target of the Spies Hecker training team is to enhance practical knowledge within the bodyshop. With an active exchange amongst fellow professionals.
Training that pays off.
- Strong emphasis on practice
- Specially tailored to the needs of participants
- Small groups, collegial atmosphere
- Advanced training equipment
- Expert instructors
- Exchange of experience with other seminar participants
- Supplementary training in the bodyshop
- The fundamentals of refinishing: substrate preparation, blend-in jobs, painting plastics, avoiding paint defects
- New technologies: waterborne base coats, high solids
- Modern refinishing systems: Speed Repair, UV systems
- Color College: colour trends and colour management
- Production vehicle paint (OEM)
- Occupational health, safety, and environmental management
- Business management for bodyshops